Fundamentals of Hydraulic Fracturing - HDFR 105Learn more and register
This training is designed for Engineers and Technologists in training and other oil industry personnel requiring advanced knowledge of the history, theories, operational fundamentals, materials and equipment pertinent to hydraulic fracturing. The course will also appeal to learners from outside the petroleum industry and those who are contemplating a career transition requiring a comprehensive overview of the technology.
Hydraulic fracturing learning topics include:
- Applied geology
- Basic reservoir engineering concepts
- Well construction and integrity
- Fracture treatment design
- Field execution and real time treatment analysis.
The latest developments in numerical simulation technology, fracturing fluids, proppants and fracture mapping are also presented.
- One of:
- HDFR 105
- Sufficient experience to be determined eligible by the employer and SAIT Polytechnic