How to Register for Apprenticeship Training
Once you have begun working as an apprentice, you will need to attend SAIT to complete your technical training.
Online systems outage
Online systems will be undergoing maintenance in preparation for Banner Upgrade and Calendar Year End, Friday, Feb. 3 through Monday, Feb. 6. Many services will be unavailable during this time.View impacted services
Five steps to register at SAIT
- Access your MyTradeSecrets profile.
- Review the training schedule and choose a class start date.
- Register for training, payment, sponsorship letter or purchase order is required when you register.
- After you register, we will send you a confirmation email with your program start date, class schedule, receipt, Employee Insurance (EI) code and information about getting started at SAIT.
- login to your MyTradeSecrets profile
- choose your preferred class
- complete your payment by credit card - Visa or Mastercard
Register by phone:
- call 403.284.7248 or toll-free at 1.877.284.7248
Registering for multiple training periods
You must wait at least one week after classes start to register for your next training period. If you prefer to register for back-to-back training (two consecutive training periods with no break), make sure to discuss it with your employer first.
After you register
- Contact the Office of the Registrar for your Employment Insurance (EI) reference code. Make sure to review the cancellation policies and procedures relating to apprentice registrations.
- Review apprenticeship next steps for information on math and reading skills assessments, budgeting and technology requirements.