We can offer you guidance with:
- reviewing your academic progress, academic policies and procedures
- course selection, planning, timetabling, major selection and withdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- exam conflicts, challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- information on general SAIT student resources.
Before you book an appointment, ensure you do the following:
- plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources and understand course delivery options
- understand academic policies and procedures
- monitor your academic progression
- watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Book an appointment or drop in to speak with an academic advisor today.
Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday
|8 am – 4:30 pm
|Saturday and Sunday