School of Manufacturing and Automation Program Advising
Get set for success
Our academic advisor is here to help you succeed in your studies in Mechanical Engineering Technology and Welding Engineering Technology. We can offer you guidance on:
- review your academic progress, academic policies and procedures
- course selection, planning, timetabling, major selection and withdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- exam conflicts, challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- information on general SAIT student resources
Before you book an appointment
- Plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources and understand course delivery options.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Monitor your academic progression.
- Watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Contact the School of Manufacturing and Automation Advising
Book an appointment or drop-in to speak with an academic advisor today if you need help with:
- program and semester planning
- academic standing
- intent to return
- change of major
- program withdrawal
Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|