Campus Security provides:
- Trained, uniformed patrols and radio-dispatched call response
- Closed-circuit television monitoring (CCTV)
- Access control
- First aid and medical assistance
- Alarm response
- Immediate emergency response
- Crime prevention and detection
- Incident and complaint investigation
- Safety escorts
- Wayfinding services
- Lost and found services
Health, Safety and Environment Services
Health, Safety and Environmental Services supports safe, secure and environmentally sound working and learning environments at SAIT.
We assist the SAIT community in preventing work-related injuries and illnesses. We investigate all occupational health, safety and environmental concerns brought to our attention.
Injuries or illnesses on campus
Emergency care, urgent care, first aid, walk-in clinics — learn where to go and who can help if you’re injured or ill on campus and require medical treatment.