Our dedicated team of advisors is here to help you succeed in your program. Book a virtual appointment for assistance with program and semester planning, academic standing inquiries, change of major or program withdrawal/return.
Prospective students are also encouraged to meet with an advisor.
Role of student
It’s a student’s job to plan ahead and be prepared to meet program expectations. Students are responsible for:
- knowing about their program admission requirements
- understanding campus resources and review course delivery options
- keeping track of important dates and deadlines each semester
- monitoring grades and academic progression through mySAIT
- checking SAIT email and mySAIT daily for campus announcements
- being active and engaged learners
- knowing what's going on at SAIT and taking advantage of support services.
Role of advisor
Our advisors are here to support students on their academic journey from admission to graduation. Advisors will offer guidance and assistance with:
- program and major requirements
- course registration, planning, timetabling and withdrawals
- requirements for graduation
- exam conflicts, challenge exams, supplemental exams and deferred exams
- academic standing
- intent to return
- program withdrawals
- connecting students to relevant campus resources.
Book an appointment
Before you book an appointment
Please book ahead of time and put as many details into your booking email as possible so that you can make the most out of your appointment.
Prior to your booking, please take time to review:
- academic policies and procedures
- important dates and deadlines
- student roles and available resources.