Gain experience. Invest in current students. Enjoy the perks.
Volunteer for an event or share your career expertise with students and alumni.
About the Industry Mentorship program
Running from January - April 2022, this 12-week program is aimed at providing students with the opportunity to advance their interpersonal communication skills, grow their professional network, enhance their understanding of the workplace and explore potential career paths.
Benefits of becoming a mentor
- A chance to have a fun and rewarding experience
- An opportunity to contribute in making a difference in a students' life
- Improve management, leadership and communication skills
- Expand professional networks
- Transfer of skills and knowledge
- Increase awareness of current theories and ideals taught in post-secondary
Please note: This iteration of the program will be matching mentors with students from the following areas:
- School of Construction programs
- School of Business programs
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Film and Video Production
- Radio, Television and Broadcast News
- Students from the 2SLGBTQ+ community
If you identify with any of the areas listed and would like to apply to be a mentor, please refer to the Industry Mentorship User Guide.
For any questions regarding the program, please contact email@example.com.
Currently, we do not have any events available for volunteering, but if you'd like to register your interest for future events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sait.ca Website Feedback
Hello, we'd love to hear your feedback about our website...