Transcripts and Supporting Documents
If you have been conditionally offered acceptance in a SAIT program, submit your final transcripts by the deadline to avoid being declined.
|Term||Final transcript deadline|
|Fall 2023||Aug. 1, 2023|
|Winter 2024||Dec. 1, 2023|
If you're completing admission requirements where final grades do not meet the transcript deadlines, such as summer school, you can only be considered once final grades are available. Acceptance will be subject to space availability.
Please refer to important dates for more information about important dates and deadlines.
Educational documents and sufficient evidence
You can upload scanned copies of your official transcripts, relevant educational documents or sufficient evidence confirming enrolment in courses required for admission through mySAIT.
Before you upload your documents, you should be aware of the following:
- We cannot review your application without transcripts or sufficient evidence confirming your admission requirements.
- If you apply for more than one program per term, we will only evaluate one application beginning with your first preference.
- If the same program is chosen more than once — on the same or different applications – we will only evaluate this if it is identified as your first preference. Subsequent applications for the same program will be deleted.
- Your second, third or later preferences for the term will not be evaluated unless an earlier application is waitlisted or declined.
- If you accept an offer, all other applications will be cancelled.
- We will not cancel your first choice if it is waitlisted.
- If we receive proof you meet or will meet the admission requirements after the program is full, you may be placed on a waitlist — review waitlists for more details and options available if you are placed on one.
Where your transcripts were issued
When you apply to SAIT, you'll have the option to include final grades and anticipated final grades while completing your application online.
If you haven't completed a course yet, enter your projected final grade instead. This information will be used for admission until we receive your final transcript verifying that you have achieved the grade you declared.
If you did not enter your grades in the online application, you can submit sufficient evidence.
Request your transcripts through ApplyAlberta when you are completing your application to SAIT.
Your transcripts will be sent to SAIT electronically and free of charge (from all Alberta high schools and participating post-secondary schools).
Order your transcripts from the province or post-secondary institution where you went to school and have them sent to the Office of the Registrar.
Don’t forget to check our high school equivalencies to see if your courses meet our admission requirements.
If you already have a copy of your transcripts, you can upload them on mySAIT.You can input your grades for relevant high school subjects when completing your program application. Official transcripts or proof you're enrolled in these courses will be required.
If you're sharing your post-secondary transcripts through MyCreds, please enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email.
All past, current, and future education completed at SAIT will automatically appear on your student profile — you don’t need to send any SAIT transcripts.
If you‘re currently in high school or are upgrading one or more admission requirements, you must provide sufficient evidence of your course enrolment.
We will accept the following as sufficient evidence:
- Class schedule showing enrolment in required subjects OR
- Transcripts with future subjects indicated OR
- Other proof of registration in program admission requirements and/or English Proficiency testing, if required.
Domestic applicants conditionally confirmed in a program must submit sufficient evidence within 30 days of paying their deposit, or their seat will be rescinded.
International applicants can submit sufficient evidence when they apply through our Virtual Application System.
How to upload your documents
- Log in to mySAIT.
- Click on the MyApplications tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the Submit Documents/Sufficient Evidence link on the left of the page.
- Complete the form and attach any relevant documents required for admission.
- Select Submit under Submit Sufficient Evidence.
- Complete the form.
- Return to the main document submission page.
- Click Submit.
If successful, you will be taken to a confirmation page and sent a confirmation email.