How to Register for Convocation
Find out more about how to register for your in-person convocation ceremony, fees and how to get tickets for your guests.
If the Office of the Registrar graduation evaluator has confirmed your eligibility to graduate, you'll receive an email confirmation and an invitation to register your SAIT email address and the preferred email address we have on file for you.
To determine if you have met or will meet all program requirements, go to mySAIT, and under the myStudent tab check your graduation status. Please see your Academic Advisor or Program Coordinator if you have any questions about your eligibility to graduate.
A fee of $105 will be assessed during the online registration process. This will cover the rental of your gown, V-stole/hood and will include a souvenir hat and tassel.
Guest tickets are also included in the $105 convocation fee which must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Family members and other guests are welcome to join in the celebration of your achievement. To ensure those who want to attend are able to, please note the following guidelines:
- Graduands do not require a ticket.
- All guests are required to have a ticket for entry (including children and infants).
- Grad tickets have gone paperless – they can be requested and accessed through the Ticketmaster app.
- Use your nine-digit SAIT ID in the Ticketmaster app when asked for a password.
- You'll be notified by email when you can begin requesting tickets.
- Due to the anticipated number of graduands who will be in attendance at each ceremony, only four tickets per graduand can be requested.*
- If additional tickets become available, we will notify all graduands when and how to obtain extra tickets. There is no guarantee that additional tickets will be available.
*Guest ticket availability is based on the previous year's attendance records. The Office of the Registrar, therefore, reserves the right to change the number of guest tickets, as required, according to graduate attendance. We will ensure that graduands received up to a minimum of four guest tickets each before additional tickets are issued. Tickets are assigned in the order of registrations that are completed and paid in full.
Graduands who need to cancel their registration must notify email@example.com no later than Sunday, Oct. 9. A refund will not be issued after this date.