Welcome to the SAIT Alumni Family!
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. You're connected to a network of over 248,000 highly-skilled professionals across Canada and around the world.
Benefits and services for SAIT graduates
As a member of the SAIT Alunni Family, we're proud to provide you with many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- Preferred rates on home, auto and life insurance
- SAIT Career Advancement Centre services
- Discounted fitness membership at SAIT
- Alumni publications
- Alumni contests
- Other campus services
The buying power of the large family of SAIT graduates provides you with high-value products and services at low group rates from SAIT's partner companies. Affinity partners pay a royalty fee for use of SAIT's name and logo. The financial benefits provide resources we would not otherwise have to support our alumni programs.
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex — Provides excellent rates on home, car and recreational vehicle insurance for SAIT students, alumni, employees and retirees.
- Manulife Financial — Offers affordable health, dental and life insurance plans for SAIT alumni and their family members.
FRAUD ALERT: It has come to our attention that an online insurance provider is falsely claiming an association with SAIT. Alumni of SAIT can take advantage of excellent home and auto insurance rates with our official affinity partner, TDIMM - TD Insurance Meloche Monnex. We do not authorize nor endorse any other auto and insurance provider.
Whether you're a recent grad or an experienced professional, we can help with your career needs at any stage through the Career Advancement Centre.
My Career Hub is SAIT's online portal lets you view job postings, register for workshops and more.
- Services for alumni — You have free access to SAIT career fairs, job listings through My Career Hub, employment workshops, personalized consultations and more.
- Services for employers and partners — If you're an employer looking to recruit top talent, the Career Advancement Centre can connect you with great SAIT students and alumni looking for meaningful job opportunities.
Your SAIT alumni recreation membership is a bargain, offering family access to the pool, gym, weight room and other facilities.
Our drop-in fitness classes are open to all alumni. Participants must have a RecX pass or pay a drop-in fee to participate in drop-in fitness classes. A RecX pass allows you unlimited access to all classes available in the drop-in fitness schedule.
LINK magazine is SAIT's award-winning alumni publication. Published twice a year in print and available 24/7 online at sait.ca/link, LINK takes an inside look at the research, innovation and people who are making a practical difference on SAIT’s campus and in the world.
Alumni Connect newsletter is your monthly portal to the latest campus and alumni news, event listings, contests and new alumni perks.
Your free subscription to these publications keeps you up to date on SAIT activities and fellow alumni. If you are not receiving these publications and would like to, fill out this form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.284.7010.
There are no contests running at this time. Keep your information up to date and sign up for Alumni Connect to ensure you're one of the first to know about new contests and opportunities.
SAIT alumni get lifetime access to the Reg Erhardt Library. Get your free library card at the Alumni and Development window in Room AA113 on the main floor of Heritage Hall.
Invitations to events
Connect with fellow alumni, attend career development opportunities and industry events. Visit the Events Calendar and ensure you're signed up for Alumni Connect newsletter to recieve the latest for upcoming opportunities to get involved.