Talk to an Advisor
Get the details you need to help you make a decision about attending SAIT.
Whether you want to know more about our programs, need information about admission requirements and selection criteria, or maybe you’re curious about funding, housing, or what life is really like at SAIT.
You’ve got questions; we’ve got all the answers. We’re ready to help you — online, in-person or over the phone.
Find answers to common questions — from how to apply and admission requirements to tuition and financial advising — in our online knowledge base.
Are you looking for something more specific? Submit an online ticket with your question for a personal response from us.
Phone and in-person support
Our advisors are ready to talk with you during our regular office hours, either in person or over the phone.
Contact the Office of the Registrar by phone or book an appointment to come to campus.
To book a face-to-face appointment with an advisor, download the QLess app. Available appointments will be visible up to two business days ahead of the current date.
Advising for international students
Do you live outside Canada, are a temporary resident or living in Canada but don't have permanent resident or refugee status? Connect with the International Centre today!
Get ready for advising
Make the most of our program advising by following these five simple steps:
- First, find your area of interest with our A - Z program list. Explore each program by reviewing its program page, where you can find program details, info on career options, graduate employment statistics and more.
- Keep things focused and start with just two SAIT programs you’d like to apply for.
- Get to know the admission requirements for your programs. If you went to high school outside of Alberta, check out the course equivalency chart to ensure your classes match the high school curriculum here.
- Review our How to Apply page for all the details you need about our program application and admission process.
- If you’re new to Canada, review international document assessment to help you get started.
Career counselling and support
Unsure which career path is the one for you? SAIT offers career planning services to help.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies
Whether you want to keep building on your meaningful career, change course, or become an expert, get the in-demand skills required to meet your goals with our Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Studies.
Reach out to us with your specific questions by emailing ConEdadvising@sait.ca or call us toll-free at 1.888.284.7051.