School of Construction Advising
Our academic advisor is here to help you succeed in your studies. We can offer you guidance with:
- reviewing your academic progress and academic policies and procedures
- course selection, planning, time-tabling, and withdrawals
- program and course requirements for graduation
- information on general SAIT student resources
- internships and capstone courses
Before you book an appointment
- Plan and prepare — know your program requirements, explore campus resources, and understand course delivery options.
- Book ahead of time and put as many details into your booking email as possible so that you can make the most out of your appointment.
- Understand academic policies and procedures.
- Monitor your academic progression.
- Watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
Booking an appointment
Contact us to book an appointment or drop in to speak with an academic advisor today if you need help with:
- program and semester planning
- academic standing
- intent to return
- program withdrawal
Prospective students are also welcome to book an appointment to meet with an advisor.