We offer guidance with:
- deciding whether one of our programs is a good fit for you
- reviewing your academic progress and academic policies and procedures
- program and semester planning, including course selection, planning, time-tabling, withdrawals and intent to return
- program and course requirements for graduation
- information on general SAIT student resources
- internships and capstone courses.
We recommend current students do the following to prepare ahead of booking an appointment with an advisor:
- know your program requirements, explore campus resources, and understand course delivery options
- book ahead of time and put as many details into your booking email as possible so that you can make the most out of your appointment
- familiarize yourself with our academic policies and procedures
- monitor your grades
- watch mySAIT for campus announcements.
🗓 To book an appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.