Confirmation of enrolment
You may need to provide proof you’re enrolled at SAIT. The video outlines how to request a confirmation of enrolment for credit students (full or part-time), apprentices, and non-credit students.
Some financial institutions or third-party organizations may require specific forms signed by SAIT. In this case, you can submit a support ticket and attach the appropriate files.
Accessing your letter
Your confirmation of enrolment letter will be available through MyCreds within five business days after it’s requested. Review how to access your letter of confirmation through MyCreds for instructions to view and share your document.
Note: If you’re an international student, this letter will only show the current academic term and is not intended for immigration purposes. Should you require a letter for immigration matters, please submit your request through this form and a letter will be emailed to you in three to five business days.
Letter of completion
When you graduate from a SAIT credit program, your credential will be awarded on the conferral date – this is also the date your transcripts will reflect the awarded credential.
You can receive a letter of completion if you require proof before the conferral date.
Getting your letter of completion
Because your credential will be awarded on the appropriate conferral date, please review the below details to receive your letter of completion:
- Apply to graduate through mySAIT during the appropriate timeline.
- Review your unofficial transcripts to ensure your final grades have been entered.
- Once all final grades are entered, the Office of the Registrar will run a graduate audit. This process can take up to two weeks to complete before a letter of completion can be generated.*
- A Letter of Completion will be automatically created for you if you are eligible to receive one. You do not need to request it.
- The Letter of Completion will be uploaded to the MyCreds™️ platform, and you’ll receive an email when it is ready to view and share. Check that you have an active email on your student profile.
- To share your Letter of Completion with a third party or download a version for yourself, you must purchase “share credits” directly from MyCreds™. Each share credit costs $10 + applicable taxes and allows you to share your letter once.
In the meantime, you can request a copy of your official transcript through mySAIT.
If you took a leave of absence during your studies, please ensure you also request a confirmation letter from International Centre for your PGWP application.
*We are unable to generate a Post-Graduation Work Permit letter of completion until the Office of the Registrar completes the grad audit detailed above. If your study permit expires soon, please contact the International Centre.