Sometimes, on the path to success at school, you hit a bump in the road. Whether the bump is academic, personal or just a feeling that something's off, SAIT has a community of support resources that can help.
Early Alert is a referral system that can take place anytime during your time at SAIT. It's a way for your instructors to connect you to the right support before little bumps in the road turn into something bigger. You can also refer yourself or connect with support resources directly!
Students supported by an Early Alert system are less likely to be on academic probation and more likely to improve their academic performance and well-being.
If you have questions about the program, contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 403.774.4773.
- Complete the Early Alert referral form. If your instructor notices you might need a little support, they'll submit a referral on your behalf.
Early Alert is entirely confidential and governed by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). Referrals will never impact your academic record or transcripts.
Remember! A referral isn't necessary to access student resources on campus.
- After a referral, you'll hear from us by email. When you respond, we'll set up an appointment. If we don't hear from you, we'll try contacting you by phone.
- The appointment is your time to talk and ask questions. We'll listen and connect you to the right resources.
- After we meet, we'll email you a list of the resources we discussed and any additional information we think might be useful.
- We'll check in to ensure you have all the support you need.