Our fun work atmosphere, employee skills development program and community involvement are some of the reasons SAIT continues to shine bright — as a Top Employer in Alberta.
SAIT salaried employees enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- competitive extended health and dental care, with 100% of premiums paid by SAIT (see Employee Groups for details)
- choice of Health Spending Account or Taxable Spending Account — which can be used for things like camping equipment and personal training
- a comprehensive pension plan
- paid vacation, days off to volunteer and up to 10 special leave days per year, help promote a healthy work-life balance
- access to a variety of SAIT courses through the Free Seat program.
SAIT employees have access to many perks to enrich their lifestyle, including:
- flexible work arrangements, including hybrid work models depending on the work type and duties
- access to SAIT's Wellness Centre, including gym access
- discount on Calgary Transit with SAIT's Employee Transit Benefit, through which eligible employees can access a $65 taxable benefit each month to help with the cost of a monthly transit pass purchased through Calgary Transit’s My Fare app
- covered parking options
- exclusive savings on local goods and services such as computers, software and cell phone plans
- beautiful inner-city campus with unique shopping and dining amenities
- on-site health and dental clinics
- free counselling and workplace support through the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- access to group savings plans and insurance discounts.
We can't wait for you to start your journey with us.
An Alberta Top Employer
Our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion is just one of the reasons we are a top employer in the province.