Apply to Study Abroad
Step one: Check your eligibility
Each study abroad program has specific eligibility/application requirements. As a starting point, to participate in any program you must be:
- a full-time SAIT student
- 18 years of age or older
- in good academic standing with an acceptable GPA
- eligible to gain entry into the host country (note: students must determine their own entry eligibility).
Step two: Check your fit
Before you start your application, make sure studying abroad is a good fit for your personal and career goals and that you have realistic expectations. Ask yourself:
- Are you interested in other cultures? Do you like meeting new people?
- Do you have empathy for others? Do you work well in a team?
- Are you adaptable? Resourceful? Can you manage uncertainty?
- Do you have the financial resources to support a trip?
Step three: contact Study Abroad
Connect with the Study Abroad office to learn more about your study abroad options or to receive assistance with an application.