Strategic plan 2020 - 2025
We blur the lines between industry and SAIT to strengthen the economy.
Relationships with business and industry are core to SAIT. Our instructors are industry experts. Our programming evolves through an industry lens. We work with organizations around the world to deliver corporate training solutions and we work with industry partners to create commercial solutions through applied research.
The speed of change affecting the world of work is massive — and our shared ability to respond is essential.
Our goal for the next five years — and beyond — is to navigate change collaboratively. Together, we will develop the bench strength required to build our economy and ensure SAIT graduates are not only ready to succeed in the jobs of tomorrow but to create them.
SHAPING A NEW WORLD OF WORK WITH INDUSTRY.
Strengthen our mutual value proposition with industry:
- enable a free flow of people between industry and SAIT through secondments and internships
- facilitate agreements to share technology and expertise between industry and SAIT
- enhance and evolve our relationship management model with industry
- make our organizational structure easy for industry to connect and work with SAIT
Collaborate with industry as co-leaders to build the economy:
- work with industry to understand evolving talent requirements and develop responsive, relevant programming
- problem solve with industry through applied research
- act as a convener of cross-industry thought leadership to explore new opportunities
- build relationships with new industry partners in emerging growth sectors to support economic diversification
Sait.ca Website Feedback
Hello, we'd love to hear your feedback about our website...