Learning for life
Strategic plan 2020 - 2025
We enable lifetime career success by providing relevant,
As the needs of the economy, our students and our network evolve, the health of any career is becoming increasingly dependent on the continuous renewal of skills. Whether the goal is career advancement, a new or different career, or a career that makes a difference, having work-ready skills can change lives.
Our goal for the next five years — and beyond — is to deliver a world-class student experience to a growing network of learners that reinforces SAIT’s connection between education and career the first time, every time.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT, CAREER ACCELERATION - FOR LIFE. HERE'S HOW.
Implement a Strategic Enrolment Management Plan:
- increase targeted enrolment, maximize student engagement and support retention
Learn your way
Respond to the needs of our students by developing flexible and customizable content, products and program delivery methods:
- increase learning options through new delivery models, content, pathways and credentials
- leverage advanced technology tools to enable a personalized learning experience
- act as a curator of content. Bring together the most relevant and widely-sourced content and deliver it based on the needs of our students
Decide what your passion (interest) will be. Then immerse yourself in the process of becoming a subject matter expert.
Grow and reposition continuing education at SAIT into a comprehensive suite of professional studies products:
- deliver professional skills training through a Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Studies
- provide customized learning solutions to individuals, businesses and governments globally by building long-term strategic partnerships
- develop a dynamic suite of products aimed at career acceleration specific to upskilling and reskilling for mid-career professionals
Our relationship super-pathway
Build lifetime relationships with students as their education partner over their learning and career lifecycle:
- deliver life-changing experiences for youth that promote and inspire post-secondary and employment pathways
- engage our alumni family in the SAIT experience. Expand our connections with alumni, promote programming and learning for life, encourage engagement, mentorship and volunteerism. Recognize and celebrate alumni success
Sait.ca Website Feedback
Hello, we'd love to hear your feedback about our website...