Technology Demonstration Hall
The Technology Demonstration Hall (“Tech Hall”) was built in 2012 and is housed within the 440,000-square-foot Aldred Centre.
Bringing Applied Research Projects to Life
As part of SAIT’s Applied Research and Innovation Services facility inventory, the Tech Hall is an applied research asset accessible to staff, faculty, researchers and students on campus in any discipline. The facility is often used for collaboration with and presentations made to business and industry partners.
The Tech Hall provides a high-tech audio-visual experience made possible by state-of-the-art sound and display equipment:
- Large-size video wall
- Multi-camera video-conferencing capabilities
- Microphone- and speaker-assisted audio
- Lighting designed for optimum video quality
A digitized podium serves as a control panel and can be linked to a presenter's laptop. A mobile, lighting-equipped video camera and tripod are also available for two-way audio-visual streaming from remote locations.
- Advanced Mobile Labs
- Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions
- Chemical and Environmental Analysis Lab
- Composites Fabrication Lab
- Enerplus Centre for Innovation
- Green Building Technology Lab
- Industry Innovation Labs
- Kinetica Innovation Centre
- Materials Testing Lab
- Process Operations Lab
- Solar Lab Green Building Technologies
- Solar Roller
- Solids Modeling Lab
- Technology Demonstration Hall