Active E-gamers (Gr. 7-9) - SCMP 175Learn more and register
Conquer virtual worlds, and balance physical fitness at the same time Work together to complete challenges as a team online, and use those skills in real-world recreational activities. Keep moving to stay active, and game on
Essential skills: Digital technology, Thinking, Working with others
NOTE: Basic computer skills are required.
- For youth entering grades 7, 8 or 9 in September.
- Register using your child's name.
- Registration for camp and lunch closes at 12:00pm (MST) on the Thursday before the camp begins. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- Camps run from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- For more information about this camp, call SAIT Summer Camps at 403.210.5650, email summer.campssait.ca or visit the website at SAIT Summer Camps.