SharePoint - BCMP 189Learn more and register
Learn how to centralize access to your team's critical documents
This course is designed for individuals needing to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for those who may need to create and manage a team site.
You will learn how to use a SharePoint intranet to manage your organization's data, applications and information more easily amongst different users and team members.
SharePoint learning topics include:
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Team Site
- Working with lists and libraries
- Communicating with team members
- Working remotely with SharePoint content
- Customizing your SharePoint environment