We work with authorized agents around the world to assist future international students with applying to SAIT. Authorized agents may assist applicants with:
- completing applications
- submitting transcripts
- fees and payments
- program and application inquiries
- immigration (study permits and visa/eTA)
- housing options
Authorized agents cannot do any of the following:
- complete program selection requirements for a student
- guarantee admission
- guarantee a study permit*
If you are considering working with an agent, please be aware of the following:
- SAIT uses an extensive application and screening process to ensure the business practices of authorized agents meet industry standards. However, SAIT cannot guarantee the work of agencies, using an agency is solely the student's choice and responsibility.
- Some agents may charge a fee for services. SAIT recommends students discuss all services and associated fees with the agent in advance and request this information in writing.
- Students should review and understand all contracts before signing with an agency. Note that contracts are between the student and the agency, not between the student and SAIT.
- Applicants are responsible for meeting all SAIT deadlines and requirements.
- Tuition fee payments are always payable to SAIT, not to an agency.
If you are using an agent, you must complete and submit an Information Waiver Form. This form allows SAIT to communicate directly with your agent.
* No one can guarantee you entry to Canada. Agencies with a Canadian office location must have an RCIC on staff; or provide proof of working relationship with an immigration lawyer or consultant who is in good standing with ICCRC.
Find an authorized agent near you
|Note: SAIT does not currently have any authorized agents in Pakistan. Please contact our International Centre directly for assistance.|