Online systems outage
Online systems will be undergoing maintenance in preparation for Banner Upgrade and Calendar Year End, Friday, Feb. 3 through Monday, Feb. 6. The following services will be unavailable:
- Friday, Feb. 3 from 4:00 p.m. to midnight: Brightspace outage; access to Brightspace content will not be available. Library functions that require sign-in.
- Friday, Feb 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: Access to mySAIT self-service will not be available, which includes things like the following:
- Requests transcripts/confirmation of enrollment
- Access to student records (myStudent)
- Access to employee leave and time records (myEmployee)
- Access to faculty admin (myFaculty)
- Faculty will not be able to submit grades during this time through myFaculty or Brightspace.
- Friday, Feb 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: VAS (Virtual Admission System): applicants can apply; however, offers will not be processed during the outage
- Friday, Feb. 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: Apply Alberta applications cannot be accepted during this time period.
- Friday, Feb 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: Online registration for credit programs will not be available during this time.
- Friday, Feb 3 to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: Online registration for non-credit courses through Destiny will be available, however information will not push into Banner until Monday after the outage.
- Friday, Feb. 3, starting at 4:30 pm through Sunday at noon: myTradesecrets. Online registration for apprenticeship programs will not be available during this time.
- Friday, Feb. 3, starting at 4:30 pm to Sunday, Feb. 5 at noon: Banner Admin, Argos, Boomi, Ellucian Go App
Questions? Contact the ITS Service Desk