Keep up to date with important announcements and news and get connected to the support and resources you need to make the most of your time here at SAIT.
Tag your Instagram posts with #HereAtSAIT for a chance to be featured.
Upcoming dates and deadlines
- Final exam week ⏱ | Dec. 12 - 16
- End of fall term ⏱ | Friday, Dec. 16
- Winter break - Institute closed ⏱ | Dec. 26 - Jan. 2
- Deadline to apply to graduate for Winter 2023 conferral ⏱ | Saturday, Dec. 31
Here to support you
📝 Start prepping for exam week
Feeling confident and prepared for an exam is one of the keys to academic success. Try these tips from SAIT's Academic Coaching team and Student Development and Counselling to help you feel ready to ace each test and ease exam anxiety.
🚧 Crosswalk signal
When using the covered CTrain pathway, make sure you activate the crosswalk signal before crossing the road to/from the Johnson-Cobbe Energy Centre. For your safety, stay alert and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
Don't miss this
✅ Provide feedback on your learning experience
Students in full-term courses that started at the beginning of the fall term will be sent a link to their SAIT email for the Student Feedback Questionnaire. Check out how to provide effective feedback to help improve course content and instruction. The deadline to provide feedback is Friday, Dec. 2.
What else you should know
SAIT.ca will be undergoing routine maintenance from 6:30 to 8:30 am on Thursday, Dec. 8. During this time, users may experience intermittent page load issues. Should this occur, students who rely on SAIT.ca’s interface for links to email, mySAIT and Brightspace (D2L), may experience broken links. Questions? Contact the ITS Service Desk.
- Celebrate the great strides we’re making towards building an inclusive campus and the anniversary of SAIT’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 10:30 am.
- Participate in the English Conversation Partners program by volunteering 1 hour per week of conversation with an EAL student on campus or online. Registration is now open!
- Instructor Excellence Awards nominations are now open. Nominate an outstanding instructor in your school. 🏆
- Don’t get caught unprepared in the snow. Check out tips for winterizing your vehicle from School of Transportation Instructor Matt Carpenter on Instagram. 🚗
- Practicing mindfulness can help improve memory and reduce negative emotions. Make a moment mindful with these tips from SAIT’s Student Development and Counselling team. 🧘️
New committee works to empower and inspire
When David “Chimdi” Ilonze arrived at SAIT as an international student from Nigeria, he found the Black community wasn’t as connected as it could be. In an expanded online interview, find out how the Black Empowerment and excellence at SAIT (BEES) committee is supporting and empowering the Black community at SAIT.