Welcome to the Alumni Family!
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. You are connected to a network of 233,000-strong highly skilled professionals across Canada and around the world.
As a member of this large family, the SAIT Alumni Relations team is proud to provide you with many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- Partner benefits, perks and services
- Alumni Health Club Membership
- Other campus services for SAIT alumni, staff, faculty and retirees
The buying power of the large family of SAIT graduates provides you with high-value products and services at low group rates from SAIT's partner companies. These "affinity" partners pay a royalty fee for use of SAIT's name and logo. The financial benefits provide resources we would not otherwise have to support our alumni programs.
We've entered into partnership agreements with:
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: providing SAIT alumni, staff, faculty and retirees with excellent rates on insurance for your car, home and recreational vehicles.
- Manulife Financial: offering an affordable insurance plan for SAIT alumni and their family members.
ATB Financial and the SAIT Honours Rewards MasterCard
SAIT is excited to be partnering with ATB Financial to provide alumni with the exclusive SAIT Honours Rewards MasterCard.
Amazing benefits and rewards, like no annual fee and...
- We'll credit you $25 the first time you use it!
- Plus we'll give $25 to SAIT.
- Earn 0.75% cash back (credited to your account every January).
- Give back 0.25% to SAIT on every purchase.
Show your SAIT pride and help the next generation to succeed. It's as easy as shopping and using your card. Every cent you earn for SAIT goes to support programs and services for students and alumni. So everyone wins!
For more information or to apply, visit atb.com/sait or call 1.855.731.3309.
SAIT protects your privacy. We do not sell or provide information about alumni to our partner companies. If you do not wish to receive material from us about our partners, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org or indicate your preferences here.
Your SAIT alumni health club membership is a bargain, offering family access to the pool, gym, weight room and other facilities.
To purchase an Alumni Fitness Centre pass, visit the SAIT Wellness Centre in the basement of Campus Centre. You will be asked to show picture ID and provide your personal information, your student ID number, the name and birthdate of immediate family members (spouse and children under 18) who will be using the facility, and your method of payment.
Fitness pass renewals can also be made at the Wellness Centre with photo ID.
For more information, please email Patrick.Gauvreau@sait.ca.
SAIT Alumni Wellness Centre Rates*
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
* Rates do not include parking on campus
Whether you are an employer looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and dedicated applicant, or a SAIT graduate embarking on a new career, you'll be able to find the tools to help you on the Employment and Career page. Services include:
- Career Connector: an online job posting system offered by SAIT for employers to advertise (at no charge) full-time, part-time, contract, summer and work experience positions to SAIT alumni and students.
- Employment Workshops: register and attend available employment workshops for alumni and students. Topics include resume and cover letter writing, and interviewing skills.
- Employer Services: find out how you can recruit SAIT alumni and students through Career Connector, career fairs and other opportunities throughout the year.
Visit SAIT's Employment and Career Services page for more information.
There are a number of benefits available to you as a SAIT graduate that can be found right here on campus, including:
- Reg Erhardt Library: SAIT alumni get lifetime access to the Reg Erhardt Library . Get your free library card at the Alumni and Development window in Room MA113 on the main floor of Heritage Hall.
- LINK magazine and Alumni Connect newsletter: Your free subscription to these publications keeps you up-to-date on SAIT activities and fellow alumni. If you are not receiving these publications and would like to, please fill out this form, email email@example.com or call 403.284.7010.
- Invitations to events: Connect with fellow alumni, industry leaders, recruit for your business or just get out and have fun with your family. The SAIT Alumni Relations team hosts many events for SAIT alumni. Visit the Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities to get involved.