Compete against students from across the globe in ROCKET LEAGUE!
Along with Global Education Network partner institutions in Singapore, Australia and the USA, SAIT brings you the second annual GEN: International Varsity eSports Championship! Registration for the tournament is now open for 2 vs 2 Rocket League teams. Sign up as a team or a free agent to play for prizes and to represent your institution.
Registration deadline is 11:59 pm MST, November 1, 2021.
Tournament dates: November 10-12, 2021
Asia-Pacific: ITE, Singapore and Box Hill, Australia, November 11 & 12
North America – SAIT and Kirkwood Community College, USA: November 10 & 11
- The tournament game is Rocket League.
- The tournament is 100% remote, where participants have the luxury of competing from their own home and gaming set up.
- Games will be two vs. two person teams.
- Platforms allowed are Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
- The tournament will be streamed on the SAIT eGaming Twitch channel.
- The tournament will be split into 4 stages*, Qualifying Stage, Quarter Finals Stage, Semi-Finals Stage & Finals Stage.
*If needed there may be a pre-tournament qualifier to determine the final competitors that represent each institution in the full competition.
Follow us on Instagram @ivec_esports for more information!