Robinson R66 Airframe Field Maintenance - HELI 166
The Robinson R66 Airframe Field Maintenance course is designed for aircraft maintenance engineers and other aircraft maintenance personnel who will be working on and certifying maintenance for Robinson R66 helicopters.
You will study airframe systems and components, drivetrain, rotor, flight controls, hydraulics, fuel and electrical systems specific to the Robinson R66, along with appropriate maintenance and servicing tasks, guided by the procedures laid out in the manufacturer's Instructions for Continued Airworthiness. This course has been developed to satisfy the type-training requirements of Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) 566.18.
$1575 Domestic students
$1575 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 04 - May 08 , Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||Time:08:00 - 16:50||Seats: 12||CRN: 62533||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 12, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID