Your future starts here.
Join us at Open House on Oct. 18 and 19, 9 am - 3 pm to explore our programs, discuss your options and connect with like-minded students and industry-trained instructors.
Whether you're just beginning to explore your career options, have already decided what you'd like to study or want to advance your career, our faculty and staff will help you feel informed and inspired by the time you leave campus.
We're looking forward to sharing updates on Open House with you soon.
largest post-secondary in Alberta
is the faculty to student ratio
We're built on a passion to shape new worlds as entrepreneurs, leaders and community builders. A SAIT education offers students practical experience and theoretical knowledge in a real-world context. You'll benefit from hands-on learning in unique labs and classrooms, participation in applied research with industry partners and — in many programs — workplace practicums to strengthen your resumé upon graduation.
Plan your visit
- Visit our information fair in Heritage Hall and the Stan Grad Centre to learn more about our programs, student support, career planning services and SAIT student life.
- Speak with representatives from the Office of the Registrar to get your application and admissions questions answered.
- Attend one or more of our info sessions to take a closer look at specific programs that interest you, get more in-depth information on tuition and financial planning or learn more about our career exploration services.
- Sign-up for campus tours focusing on a specific academic area of interest — or see more campus life.
- Learn more about our youth offerings, including SAIT Summer Camps, dual-credit and children and youth programs.
Are you an international student?
Join us at Open House to speak with a student advisor from our International Centre and learn how you can become a student at SAIT. Get information on how to apply, obtain study permits/visas, pathways to permanent residency and more. Family members and friends who want to collect information on behalf of someone in another country are also welcome to attend Open House.
Transit and parking
During event hours, free parking is typically available lots P1 and P6 (level one only), and accessible parking is available in P6. Regular rates apply to all other lots on campus.
Our main campus is in the inner city, so the CTrain stops right on campus (SAIT/ACAD/Jubilee Station) with many bus routes providing direct service to SAIT.