Student Calling Program
Who we are
Our team of Student Development Representatives are made up of SAIT students who aim to connect SAIT graduates back to their alma mater.
What we do
We connect with SAIT alumni over the phone to:
- learn about their SAIT experience
- provide updates on SAIT events, campus developments and other ways they can stay connected or get involved
- educate them on how they can to support SAIT students through a variety of giving opportunities
- thank them for their support.
Join our team
As a Student Development Representative, you are a public voice and an ambassador for SAIT. We are looking for eager and professional individuals who want to share their passion for SAIT.
This is an opportunity to develop your communication skills and raise critical funds for SAIT students. Working for the Student Calling Program is a great way to build your confidence and speaking skills, and learn about all that SAIT has to offer.
If you're sociable, enthusiastic and able to converse with people from all walks of life, this may be the job for you.
- flexible work schedules
- opportunity to build your leadership and communication skills
- competitive wages
- fun prizes and incentives
- access to scholarships and honorariums
How to apply
For more information on becoming a Student Development Representative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.774.5020.