President’s Giving Circle
The President’s Giving Circle is a distinguished donor group that recognizes contributions of $1,000 or more annually in support of SAIT and its students. Circle members invest in SAIT in a variety of areas including:
- Student awards
- I.G. Lewis Student Emergency Fund
- SAIT Opportunities Fund
Gifts provide students with the best applied education possible — and SAIT graduates are using that education to make innovative contributions to business and industry. The President’s Giving Circle is our way of acknowledging the generosity and long-term commitment of donors to SAIT students.
You make a difference
Your investment has a direct impact on our students. Support from President’s Giving Circle members has changed lives and improved learning through funding initiatives such as:
- Accessibility on campus for physically challenged students and staff
- Peer Assistance and Leadership program
- Student counselling
- Ongoing professional development for instructors resulting in innovative teaching methods and relevant curricula
- Specially equipped, computer powered study rooms fostering student collaboration
- Portable, online and simulated education tools, providing real-workplace and safe hands-on learning
- Essential emergency funding for students in times of crisis so they don’t drop out of school
- $4 million in scholarships and bursaries available to more than 3,700 students
For more information about the President's Giving Circle, please email Jorge.Torres@sait.ca or call 403.284.8858.
President's Giving Circle - A Taste of Thai Cooking Class
Members of the President's Giving Circle tried their hand at recreating the flavours and aromas of Thai cuisine with renowned chef and SAIT Culinary Instructor Chef Michael Mandato along with our phenomenal SAIT students. The class was hosted by SAIT's downtown Culinary Campus on May 12, 2016.