Hiring a Fit Coach is the most effective way to reach your fitness goals. Our certified Fit Coaches will work one-on-one with you or train you and your friends in a group setting to keep you motivated and educated while you focus on your fitness goals. Below is a list of our certified Fit Coaches ready to assist you with your wellness goals.
Brad believes regularly incorporating movement into our daily lives is critical to fitness. In other words, it's not only important to dedicate time to formal exercise sessions, but equally important to incorporate movement throughout the day. Brad likes to focus on full body workouts that emphasize fundamental movement patterns which help improve both daily living and the activities we love.
Brad thrives by being physically active, coaching, and solving complex problems. He enjoys physical activities year-round including strength training, cycling, hiking, soccer, swimming, and snowboarding.
Monday - Friday varying times
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Functional Movement
- Education & CertificationsB.Sc.Environmental and Conservation Science
- B.Sc.Environmental and Conservation Science
- AFLCA Resistance & Exercise Training Certificate
- Avalanche Safety Training 1
- Standard First Aid with CPR 'C' & AED
- Class I and II River Guide Certification
- Anatomy and Physiology I & II
Darius has over 12 years of experience in Personal Training, Exercise Physiology and Sports Conditioning. Spending the majority of his years practicing in his native city of Perth, (Western Australia), Richmond, (British Columbia) and Calgary.
His clientele experience includes sport conditioning and rehab, musculoskeletal rehab, weight loss,ex-military, cancer patients (undergoing treatment and in remission, workers and motor vehicle compensation rehab.
Darius's own sporting pursuits include in State and National level competition in Tennis, Track (400m & 800m), Short Track and Inline Speed Skating. Since 2014 he has been spending his spare time training for Long Track Speed Skating where he currently holds the Australian over 30's National 3km record and has aspirations on representing his country in World Cups and the Olympics.
Monday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
- Musculoskeletal Injury and Chronic Disease Management Rehabilitation
- Strength And Conditioning Sports Conditioning
- Weight Loss
- Group Training
Kyra thrives off of moving and helping others discover wellness through movement. She believes true fitness is harnessed through the genuine support of others. As a trainer, and fitness instructor she make it her priority to improve your quality of life, and she will be your biggest fan! Kyra has 15 years of group fitness experience and 9 years of personal training experience.
Kyra grew up in Scotland practicing Kung Fu, Ballet, and Highland dance. She moved to Canada with her daughter 17 years ago, and practiced Clinical Mental Health for 12 years in both Canada and Seattle. As both a Personal Trainer, and Clinician, Kyra has had the privilege of working with inspiring individuals living with multiple diseases, and/or disorders. Kyra's diverse background lends itself to intertwining the spiritual, emotional, and physical connection to true fitness. In addition, Kyra lives with 5 chronic diseases, and continues to take control of each one through healthier living. If your looking for meaningful change, Kyra is your kickass girl.
Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm
- Back health
- Healthy weight loss
- Healthy eating
- Improved Strength and Cardiovascular conditioning
- Strength and endurance training
- Body Sculpting
- Chronic Pain management including, fibromyalgia and arthritis
- Pre-and Post-natal care
- Parkinson's fitness treatment
- Cancer survivor fitness treatment
- Anxiety and Depression
- Prehab and Rehab (shoulders, hips, and knees)
- Overuse injuries
- Marathon Training
- Cycling training
Education and Certifications
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Trainer Specialist
- TRX Group Fitness
- TRX Rip Trainer
- MadDogg Indoor Group Cycling
- Sports Strength and Conditioning A.C.E.
- Group High Intensity Interval Training A.C.E.
- Bender Ball Above the Barre
- Yin Yoga Training
- Boxing Conditioning
Tiffany leads an active lifestyle with a team sports background that includes; baseball, basketball, volleyball, badminton. Tiffany is also an avid runner and road cyclist and has been a group Fitness Instructor for the past 5 years.
Monday - Saturday varying times
- Marathon training
- Adventure and obstacle races
- Dry land training for sports teams
Education & Certifications
- BA Psychology
- ISSA (International Sports Science Association) Certified Fitness Trainer
- AFLCA Exercise Theory and Group Exercise, Designations: Cycling, Portable Equipment, Ever Active Kids
- AFLCA, Fundamental Movements
- NCCP (National Coaching Certificate Program), Arthritis and Exercise
Single One-on-One Fitness Assessment
- Includes a series of measurements, body composition, flexibility, muscular endurance, blood pressure and weight. These results can be used to monitor your growth and improvements
3-Pack Trial a Fit Coach
- The first session will guide you through a full fitness assessment, followed by two on-on-one sessions with a trainer with a personalized program.
8-PackTraining Sessions - Individual or Group
- The first session will guide through a full fitness assesment, followed by one-on-one personal training sessions that are structured around your fitness goals
For more information, or to book a session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403.774.5382.
If you would like to provide your personal and training details, please fill out and submit the Information form.