9 Things to Do at Orientation
It's almost time to start at SAIT — attend Orientation to get ready! Prepare for your program, find your classes, and meet your classmates and instructors. Your schedule is now available on mySAIT or the Ellucian GO app — check it for the time, date and location of ORNT 118: Orientation.
9 things to do at orientation
- Meet the classmates you've connected with on our Facebook SAIT Fall 2017 group — request to join!
- Meet your instructors.
- Get your ID card (available starting on July 24) after you either pay tuition or confirm your student loans — there's a contest!
- Get your UPass (if eligible).
- Find your classes and rent a locker.
- Check your booklist (available Aug. 21) and find out what other tools and supplies you need.
- Find your favourite coffee spot on campus - there are 9 choices!
- Free lunch — thanks SAITSA!
- Add sait.snaps on Snapchat for a chance to win prizes!
*If you've already finished some of these Next Steps, you're ahead of the game. We'll see you on campus soon!