Technical Support & Resources
Online systems outage
Online systems will be unavailable:
- Nov. 29, 8 pm - Dec. 2, 6 am — required technical systems upgrade
The following services are affected:
- registration for continuing education courses
- applications (ApplyAlberta)
- apprenticeship registration (My Tradesecrets)
- Ellucian GO mobile app
Access to SAIT email, computer accounts, wi-fi, library resources and the Wellness Centre will be unaffected.
Technical support — which includes help with computer hardware and software technical problems, email, audio-visual needs and more — is available to everyone at SAIT, whether the problem occurs at your desk or in the classroom.
Submit a technical support request
Need technical support? The primary and preferred method for submitting a technical request is through the HEAT Self-Service system.
Follow the steps below, using your SAIT login credentials and create your self-service ticket.
- To enter your username and password, use the same credentials you use when logging into your computer. If you are a student, the username is your ID without leading zeros and the password by default is your birthdate (YYMMDD).
- Once logged in, click on new issue at the top of the page.
- Enter the appropriate information in the green fields, including a detailed explanation of the issue, room number and computer name if applicable. Please note your user information is already filled out in the ticket.
- If you would like to upload any related attachments, simply click on add an attachment.
- Click submit.
Once the ticket is submitted, it will be assigned to our technical support team within 15 minutes and a member of the team will contact you.
- Please note that this method of contacting the technical support team is only available on campus at this time.
Contact Technical Support
Visit us in person
Visit our technical service desk on campus, located in the Stan Grad Centre.
|MB027, Stan Grad Centre||Sept. - April||Monday - Thursday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||7 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 4 pm|
|May - June||Monday - Thursday||7 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||7 am - 5 pm|
|July - Aug.||Monday - Friday||7:30 am - 5 pm|
Have a non-technical request?
For all facility and security service requests, you can refer to our campus Helpline centre.