Health Services Clinic
Flu vaccination now available
The Pharmacy team will be offering pop-up flu clinics in the Atrium of the Stan Grad Building between 10:30 am - 1:30 pm on:
- Tuesday, Oct. 16
- Wednesday, Oct. 17
- Monday, Oct. 22
This convenience is offered to all SAIT staff and students who have Alberta Health Care Coverage only. Please bring your Alberta Health Care card for verification. The pop-up clinics will be serviced in the order that people arrive — no appointments.
Staff and students that have out-of-province care coverage
Schedule an appointment with a Physician at the Health Clinic by calling 403.284.8000, please remember to bring your out-of-province health care card for verification to your appointment.
Staff and students with Alberta health care coverage
Schedule an appointment with the Pharmacy team by calling 587.434.9309, please remember to bring your Alberta health care card for verification to your appointment.
Staff and students who do not have any provincial health care coverage
There is a $20 dollar fee for the flu vaccination (debit/credit card only). Schedule an appointment with the Pharmacy team by calling 587.434.9309.
Now accepting new patients and families
Your on-campus medical clinic and family practice providing non-urgent and urgent medical services to students, staff and the community.
Schedule an appointment by phone or in person to see a clinic physician. Walk-in appointments also welcome.
NR041, Senator Burns Building
Hours of operation
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
In the event of a medical emergency outside of our clinic hours please call
- 911 or
- Campus Security at 403.284.8000
Who has access
- SAIT students, part-time and full-time
- SAIT faculty members, staff and contract workers
- Students, faculty and staff at ACAD (Alberta College of Art & Design)
- Members of the public
- Treatment of minor illnesses (cold, flu, sore throat)
- First aid for minor injuries
- Routine physical exams
- Referral to specialist and/or other allied health care professionals
- Mental health concerns
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Crutch loans / special parking for persons with disabilities
- Sexual health concerns
- Birth control
- Confidential STI testing
- Emergency contraception (plan B)
- Pregnancy test
- Wart clinic
- Health education on various topics
- Allergy injections with physician's orders