COMPUTERS CRASH. CAREERS CAN TOO.
Get the latest digital skills and experience to optimize your career performance. Reboot your job prospects in 12 weeks with our hands-on bootcamps — informed by industry, designed for you.
Why a bootcamp?
SAIT’s Digital Transformation Bootcamps provide intensive, hands-on experience to develop a wide range of in-demand and employable skills. These 12-week programs recreate real-world environments, giving you the opportunity to work with a team while building a unique digital portfolio. Designed for the early to mid-career professional, bootcamps build on your existing experience, helping you reskill or upskill to transition your career — or supercharge the path you’re already on.
The SAIT difference
- Designed by industry experts and focused on the skills and mindsets that enhance employability
- Globally informed, locally driven — our programs are continually evolving to ensure the skills you learn are relevant here and now
- Personalized, hands-on learning designed to amplify learners’ existing expertise
- Networking opportunities with employers and industry partners
- Mentoring and career support that extends beyond the bootcamp
- Develop a unique digital skills portfolio to showcase your skills
GIVING CAREERS A REBOOT
"The program has expanded my mindset. I’ve learned my soft skills are as important as my hard skills to successfully transition into other industries, especially now that more and more companies across industries are adopting digital transformation. I’m excited to break into a new industry."
- Silvia Contreras, Applied Machine Learning Bootcamp graduate
EXPLORE OUR BOOTCAMPS
Powered by SAIT’s School for Advanced Digital Technology, explore our new bootcamps to level up your career. Applications are now open for classes starting in May 2022.
APPLIED USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Companies across all industries need to create incredible user experiences to attract and retain customers. If you love design thinking and web development, this program is for you. Learn user-centric design and dive into the consumer journey.
APPLIED MACHINE LEARNING
Leverage your domain expertise and apply data skills to take advantage of growing digital career opportunities. Discover how to use ML/AI to solve problems while learning from industry experts.