Demolition - CSTN 100
This hands-on course introduces learners to the principles of the demolition process in home renovation projects. Learners will be exposed to safety practices, as well as how to prepare a room for demolition, identify the correct tools and procedures for each stage of the process, and how to locate and disconnect water and gas supplies.
Hands-on projects include:
- Demonstrating proper use of hand and power tools, ladders, scaffolding and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Locating water and drainage lines, gas lines and plumbing.
- Locating electrical wires and load-bearing walls.
- Locating and disconnecting power, water and gas supplies.
- Safely removing trim, wallboard, flooring and ceilings.
- Identifying hazardous materials and proper disposal methods.
$199 Domestic students
$199 International students
*Fees subject to change