Mental Toughness - Take Positive Action - PERS 141
Success in today's corporate environment requires an unwavering focus, motivation, and dominant mental toughness. The mind is fundamental in determining how you tackle obstacles in the workplace, excel under pressure, consistently perform beyond expectations, remain confident in times of distress, handle difficult workplace conversations, and excel when apprehension and doubt creep in. This two day workshop examines the concepts behind mental toughness and offers key strategies to fortify your mindset, outlook and behaviour, leaving you better poised to become your own master and achieve the results you seek in business and in life.
$415 Domestic students
$415 International students
Fees subject to change
|Mar 09 - Mar 10 , Mon, Tue||Time:08:30 - 15:50||Building:Heritage Hall
||Seats: 1||CRN: 65651||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID