Thailand - COOK 127
There are five fundamental flavours in Thai cuisine - sweet, spicy, sour, bitter and salty. Explore these flavors and the crucial role that garlic, chilies and lemon grass play in preparing a Thai feast. This class enables you to experience the flavours and aromas of one of the most dynamic Asian countries and leave feeling inspired and ready to cook popular and exotic Thai-style cuisine for friends and family, including pad thai, green curry and sate.
$90 Domestic students
$90 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 07 - May 07 , Thu||Time:17:30 - 20:20||Seats: 14||CRN: 66178||Copy CRN Register Now|
|Jun 11 - Jun 11 , Thu||Time:17:30 - 20:20||Seats: 16||CRN: 66179||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID