Italian - COOK 156
Saluti e buon appetito Understand why Italians are so passionate about their food by learning a variety of dishes that represent the numerous regions and influences of this famous cuisine. Learn the proper cooking techniques and ingredient choices that make a meal truly - and simply - Italian with menu items including gnocchi, stracciatella, grilled vegetable salad and tiramisu.
Please note: This class does not cover pasta making. SAIT's Pasta class is course code COOK 108.
$90 Domestic students
$90 International students
Fees subject to change
|Jun 04 - Jun 04 , Thu||Time:17:30 - 20:20||Seats: 16||CRN: 66186||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID