Introduction to Cooking - COOK 130
Every great chef starts with the basics. Understanding the fundamentals of cooking will ensure your culinary journey begins on the right track. In this course you will learn: knife skills, soups and stocks, sauces, roasting and braising. Whether just beginning to cook or looking for a thorough refresher of the basics, this hands-on class will have anyone cooking comfortably in no time. This course consists of 5 3-hour classes over 5 weeks or 2 full-day classes over 2 Saturdays.
$425 Domestic students
$425 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 06 - Jun 03 , Wed||Time:18:00 - 20:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 15||CRN: 66180||Copy CRN Register Now|
|Jun 06 - Jun 13 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 16:20||Seats: 16||CRN: 66181||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID