Microsoft Office: An Introduction - COMP 261
This applied computer course provides students with critical electronic communications, data and file management skills, along with a strong focus on using common productivity applications to format, calculate, analyze, visualize, and present or report data and information.
Please Note: If you are currently not enrolled in a program, you will need to register for this course through our Open Studies program.
Offerings: Classroom or Online
|May 04 - Jun 28||Building:Online
||Seats: 32||CRN: 40271||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 19, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- For credit courses, choose an open term: spring, winter, summer or fall.
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID