Sausage Making - CKNG 172
Learn the theory and practice of sausage making in SAIT's state-of-the-art butchery and charcuterie lab. Theory covers sausage making, history, safety, techniques and non-meat ingredients. The hands-on portion includes grinding, mixing and stuffing sausages, in addition to handling and choosing meat. The instructor will also discuss fermented sausage, smoking and cooking. In this class, you'll prepare one cured sausage (a fully cooked smokie) and two fresh sausages (chorizo and garden herb) to cook at home.
$130 Domestic students
$130 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 23 - May 23 , Sat||Time:08:00 - 11:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 12||CRN: 66173||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID