Project Level 2 - BCPT 175
Further develop your project management portfolio and training by learning how to manage and customize project plans during the implementation stage of a project. Successful completion of this next level will enable you to: Exchange project plan data with other applications. Update a project plan. Manage project costs. Report project data visually. Reuse project plan information.
$230 Domestic students
$230 International students
Fees subject to change
|Mar 30 - Mar 30 , Mon||Time:09:00 - 15:50||Building:Senator Burns Building
||Seats: 15||CRN: 65253||Copy CRN Register Now|
|Jun 10 - Jun 10 , Wed||Time:09:00 - 15:50||Building:Senator Burns Building
||Seats: 20||CRN: 66261||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Feb. 25, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID