Viennoiserie - BAKE 150
This hands-on fine baking course introduces you to the basic steps and techniques of laminated dough production and how to make crispy, light, buttery croissants, delightful Danish pastries and rich traditional French brioche. Learn and practice dough lamination, how to make a variety of fillings for croissants and Danish pastries, and how to create a variety of sweet and savoury viennoiserie baked goods while exploring the multitude of applications for these doughs. By the end of the class you will have made 12 croissants, 12 Danish pastries and 12 brioche to take home.
$130 Domestic students
$130 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 09 - May 09 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 13:50||Seats: 12||CRN: 66163||Copy CRN Register Now|
|Jun 27 - Jun 27 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 13:50||Seats: 14||CRN: 66164||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID