Bean to Bar - BAKE 190
The ultimate class for chocolate lovers. Discover the theory and practice of chocolate making from start to finish, or as we like to say, from bean to bar. Our world-class chocolatier will introduce you to cocoa beans, discuss farming methods and cover the entire chocolate-making process. Learn all about roasting, winnowing, conching, tempering, molding, crystallizing and more You'll taste the unique notes of a variety of chocolate, create a small showpiece and take home 8-10 bars to gift or enjoy yourself. At the end of this one-of-a-kind experience, you'll leave knowing how to make a small batch of chocolate at home - a secret too sinful to share.
$130 Domestic students
$130 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 30 - May 30 , Sat||Time:10:00 - 14:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 11||CRN: 66307||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 30, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID