Assorted Buns - BAKE 185
This literal "hands-on" course will introduce you to a variety of buns from the soft dinner roll to a sticky cinnamon roll and a hardy multigrain Epis-style dinner roll that will impress any dinner guest. Learn how to use these basic recipes to make a variety of other interesting and versatile rolls, from savoury to sweet. Each student will learn and practice fermentation processes, dough mixing and shaping skills, depending on individual kneads, of course. At the end of the class you will have made 12 soft dinner rolls, 12 multigrain rolls, 12 savoury rolls and 12 sticky cinnamon rolls to take home.
$120 Domestic students
$120 International students
Fees subject to change
|Jun 20 - Jun 20 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 13:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 13||CRN: 66168||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 30, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID