Artisan Bread - BAKE 180
If you've ever caught yourself staring in admiration at loaves of beautiful handmade bread, it's time to stop dreaming and allow our skilled artisan baker to teach you how to produce these edible pieces of art from the comfort of your own kitchen. There's nothing that says home sweet home like the smell of freshly baked bread, especially when you made it yourself. This artisan bread making course is as much art class as it is baking class.
$130 Domestic students
$130 International students
Fees subject to change
|May 23 - May 23 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 13:50||Seats: 14||CRN: 66166||Copy CRN Register Now|
|Jun 13 - Jun 13 , Sat||Time:09:00 - 13:50||Building:John Ware Building
||Seats: 16||CRN: 66167||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Mar. 27, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID