Bone Mineral Densitometry - APPH 110
Bone Mineral Densitometry covers the fundamentals of bone density scanning including instrumentation, quality control, radiation protection, scan procedures and computer analysis as well as results interpretation and information regarding the clinical management of osteoporosis.
$310 Domestic distance students
$310 International distance students
Fees subject to change
|Mar 02 - Jun 14||Building:Online
||Seats: 24||CRN: 64922||Copy CRN Register Now|
|May 01 - Aug 13||Building:Online
||Seats: 25||CRN: 64923||Copy CRN Register Now|
Last updated Jan. 22, 2020
How to Register with Your SAIT ID
- Click "Copy CRN" for the course date you want
- Click "Register Now" and login with your SAIT ID
- Click "Register for Courses"
- Choose the Non-Credit 2019-2020 term for non-credit courses
- Paste the CRN into the search field and register with your SAIT ID