These courses are for students wanting to pursue an electrical trade certification.
- 'Interprovincial Electrical Code and Applied Theory' prepares Journeyman Electricians for the Red Seal examination.
- 'Master Electrician Code and Applied Theory' prepares Journeyman Electricians and Electrical Engineers for the Masters examination.
- 'Solar PV: Installation for Electricians' covers permits/restrictions, logistical site considerations, system sizing, factors affecting solar PV output and aspects involved with the CEC relating to the installation.
- 'Solar PV: Introduction & Applications' is an introduction to electrical terms & properties, common PV architectures, basics of PV output and sizing, grid-tie, stand-alone and battery backup solar installations.
- 'What's New In The Code' appeals to Electricians, Engineers, Technologists and other trades and professionals that need to be aware of updates to the Canadian electrical code.
|COURSE NAME||COURSE CODE||OFFERED|
|What's New In The Code||CODE-103||Classroom or Online|
|Interprovincial Electrical Code and Applied Theory||CODE-150||Classroom|
|Master Electrican Code and Applied Theory||CODE-252||Classroom|
|Solar PV: Installation for Electricians||ELEC-141||Classroom|
|Electrical Theory I||ELEC-200||Classroom|
|Solar PV: Introduction and Applications||ELEC-142||Classroom|
For additional information, please contact: