Blended learning programs save you time by combining online courses with on-campus labs.
Pre-employment programs give you a head start with a foundation to confidently enter the workforce and become an apprentice.
For more detailed information about getting started in a trade, please visit Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training or phone 1.800.248.4823.
To learn about transfer options that may be available for you after you finish your apprenticeship and have work experience, visit Transfer Options.
Online Apprenticeship Learning
SAIT’s Blended Learning programs allow automotive service, welding and electrical apprentices to complete their theoretical training online before coming to SAIT’s state-of-the-art labs and shops to perform the hands-on portion of their training.
Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training regional offices
- Bonnyville 780.826.4175
- Calgary 1.800.248.4823
- Camrose 780.679.1275
- Edmonton 780.427.8517
- Fort McMurray 780.743.7150
- Hinton 780.865.8293
- Lethbridge 403.381.5380
- Medicine Hat 403.529.3580
- Pincher Creek 403.627.1125
- Vermilion 780.853.8150
Determine Your Math and Reading Level
Take our online quiz to see where your math and technical reading skills stand.
Apprenticeship Cost Calculator
Take the guesswork out of preparing for your Apprentice education.
- Choose a Trade
- Apprenticeship and Pre-Employment Programs
- How to Become an Apprentice
- Why Choose SAIT for Apprenticeship Training
- How to Register
- Next Steps for Apprentices
- Paying for your Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship Success Services
- Contact Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training
- Blue Seal Certificate
- Gold Seal Certificate