SAIT Update 06.13.2022
💙 June is Men's Suicide Awareness Month
In Canada, the suicide rate for men is three times that of women. Many suicides could be prevented with a conversation that starts with a simple question: “Hey Buddy, how are you doing?”
SAIT offers at-risk gatekeeper training, a free online simulation tool available 24/7, for students to practice these conversations.
If you or anyone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, know that support is available.
📅 Write Exams Like A Pro
Wednesday, June 15, noon | Register now
Learn helpful strategies to feel confident writing multiple-choice, short answer, open-book and online exams.
Add to your schedule
📢 Important dates
- Spring Convocation Ceremonies | June 14 – 16
- Canada Day - Institute closed | July 1
- Summer classes commence | July 4
- Self-registration opens for Fall 2022 | July 5
Find all the important dates on sait.ca.
- Student Awards tutorial 🎫 | Tuesday, June 14, 1 pm
- Write Exams Like A Pro 🎫 | Wednesday, June 15, noon
- Student Awards tutorial 🎫 | Wednesday, June 15, 2 pm
- Grad Photos 🎫 | Monday, June 20, 8 am
- Threads That Thrive 🎫 | Monday, June 20, 5 pm